Join us – we’re a business that’s growing….Overview of the role:
Our people are some of the most knowledgeable and experienced in our sector, and we’re looking for ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated people to join them in a rewarding company with real opportunities.
Do you have a passion for sales?
Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you. By joining our team, you will be able to maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of your own productivity and you could earn up to 40% monthly bonus on top of your basic salary that's an extra £500 a month! Plus you can earn regular incentives direct from Sky via their reward schemes!Key tasks and Accountabilities:
You will be working in a highly regulated environment selling Sky services to Let Alliance & HomeLet customers by utilising outbound data and inbound calls/warm transfers from other areas of the business. You will process new business orders for Sky, adhering to quality guidelines and scripting.
Working hours will be 37.5 per week between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30.Person Specification:
- Sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Results orientated
- Self motivated
What’s in it for you? As well as competitive salaries and bonus packages, we also enjoy: a chill out lunchroom with TV, 25 days’ holiday, free parking, free tea, coffee and fresh fruit. Childcare vouchers, Healthcare schemes.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 103