Manpower is currently looking to recruit a Mental Health Administrator based in Headington, Oxford. Start date: asap, proposed end date: 31/03/2022. Hours: 37.5 hours/week, full time.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and processing enquiries.
- To use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook as required.
- To assist with reception duties for Outpatients departments when required.
- Managing internal and outgoing post
- Typing of straightforward letters.
- Accurate attention to detail
- Excellent Keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you feel this role is ideal for you, apply today and we will be in touch.