Manpower are currently recruiting multi -skilled technicians joinery / plumbing for our client based in Chesterfield.
You will be responsible for going round empty houses getting them ready for the next tenants conducting repair work and general duties, you will be based mainly in the Barrow Hill area of Chesterfield but will also be required to travel to surrounding areas
Key Responsibilities include
Deliver high standards of work, relevant to the primary trade required for this role.
* Carry out associated secondary trade activities within acceptable quality standards to support Guinness's KPIs for a first time fix.
* Contribute to the delivery of a great customer service and the achievement of operational KPIs.
* Provide accurate working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
* Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
* Take personal responsibility for the condition and appearance of the Company vehicle to ensure it complies with regulatory and company standards
* Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained
* Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
* Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
The role is initially for 3 months but could go on beyond that date
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 16.30 and Friday 08.00 - 15.30
£16.02 per hour