Would you like to earn a bit extra in time for Christmas this year? Then join Manpower as a Collection & Delivery Driver for our well known client and let's get the festive season delivered.
There are some great benefits on offer, including:-
* 28 days paid holiday (pro rata) * Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
* Access to the MyPath upskilling programme
Your day will typically start between 6:00 & 8.30am (end time between 17:00 - 19:00) and your duties will include:
* Sorting out parcels, loading your vehicle and planning your route
* Delivering to, and collecting a range of parcels and goods from, households & commercial businesses
* Scanning parcels on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues
* Carrying out daily vehicle checks to ensure everyone receives a timely and highly professional service To succeed, you'll need a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 points) covering vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes plus the ability to drive an extra-long wheel-base vehicle. You'll also need:
* A positive approach and the ability to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg.
* Good time keeping and customer service skills
* A professional appearance and attitude
* Confidence when dealing with people
* The ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Flexibility about working hours that can include Saturdays.
A good geographic knowledge of the area would be an advantage, but is not essential.
So, don't delay, take the first step towards earning some extra cash for Christmas. Apply now.