Multilingual Customer Service Advisor
Location: Slough (Remote Working)
Salary: £23,000 per year
Shifts: Rotas covering hours between 7:00am-8:15pm (7.5hrs a day) Monday-Friday
One Saturday OR one Sunday per month (5 days a week)
Training: 3 weeks (Paid)
- Italian & Spanish (Combined)
If you're looking to join a fun and friendly team with one of the world's best-known brands, then look no further. We're currently looking for Multilingual Customer Service Representative to a globally recognised company at their contact centre in Slough; only 15 minutes by train from London Paddington and just 10 minutes' walk from the train station with a free shuttle service for those mornings you need it!
The role is remote working, but may need to travel to the office now and then.
Managing customer questions and queries from around the world, you'll talk to customers via a range of channels, including telephone, email and web chat. Every day is different, and you'll be handling around 60 customer contacts ranging from shopping enquiries about the company's online shop, questions about up-and-coming new product launches; through to troubleshooting digital products.
You will need to:
- Be fluent in English and any of the languages stated above, both spoken and written
- Have good MS office skills, plus the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload to meet customer expectations whilst ensuring you respond to them within agreed service levels
- Be a good team player, who can share best practice and work together as part of a high-performing team
- Ideally, have customer service experience either in a contact centre or service industry
- Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn and develop
- Be a brilliant relationship builder who can communicate with people of all ages
What you can expect:
- A thorough induction programme to ensure that you are ready to deliver a premium service to the company's customers
- A competitive salary and participation in the company bonus scheme
- A generous discount on products and an annual Merlin Pass
- A box of treats, including an attractive pension plan, season ticket loans to help spread your travel costs, a great holiday allowance, and access to a company website full of discounts and deals
For more information apply today! Immediate start dates available!