Multilingual Customer Service Executive
- Job Reference: 105847
- Date Posted: 6 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Stafford
- Salary: £22,000
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for a proactive thinking Customer Support Executive. We strongly believe in a career where you can express yourself and love where you work. We promote an atmosphere where proactivity is key, we look to go the extra mile. We want our customers to return, so we keep them at the centre of what we do. You will be responsible for helping to provide the best service to our customer with the aim of increasing customer retention and inspiring loyalty.
Being passionate about what you do your role will involve:
• Check and filter orders placed by our customers.
• Take ownership and responsibility for looking after all jobs processed.
• Confirm, update and communicate with customers throughout the order up to and beyond delivery.
• React to problems professionally and proactively, always being customer-centric without losing sight of what is commercially viable for the company.
• Taking and marking in customer payments.
• Organising collections/ creating labels if necessary from suppliers to fulfil orders
• Updating the company’s CRM system so all can see what is happening with any order.
Multilingual Customer Service Executive Requirements:
• Experience in developing relationships.
• Being able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of internal CRM systems.
• Experience of handling complaints.
• Experience of answering and making phone calls.
• Language skills desirable - particularly French, German, Italian or Polish.
About EU Automation:
Our aim is to 'Make Manufacturing Possible' by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide. And always deliver more,whether it’s parts,service or speed. Machines break and downtime can cost companies millions in lost revenue. EU Automation has access to a global supply of automation parts at our fingertips, ensuring that manufacturers across the world can avoid unnecessary downtime.
EU Automation now employs over 250+ people in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore and is proud of being named as a Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Profit Track and HSBC International Track Company. Being part of EU Automation at this period of growth is extremely exciting and challenging as we strive as a team to be the best in our industry.
Being part of a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company has its perks; we are trusted to work from where we are most productive,(Hybrid working Policy, this can include from home), we can finish early on a Friday, we have a fantastic HR platform to help you navigate your way and feel connected to our global teams, we get life cover, NEST pension contribution and we even celebrate important life events!
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7.30 - 16.30, Fri 7.30 - 15.00
Benefits: Early Finish Friday, Hybrid Working Policy (Some of your week from home), Life Cover up to 10X, 1 extra days holiday added per year of employment up to a maximum of 25 days + bank Holiday
You may also have experience of the following: Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, French Speaking, Multilingual, etc.
Ref: 105 847