We have an exciting opportunity for a National Accounts Executive (Moto) who is motivated, hands-on and passionate about their role, offering excellent service and standards to our customers. The Role: Reporting into the Travel National Accounts Team, you will be required to manage and develop existing key accounts within the Moto group maximising all opportunities for sales & profit within the group.
If you have the desire to manage relationships and improve engagement with key stakeholders throughout our business and the wider SPAR group then this could be the role for you!Key Tasks/Responsibilities
- Building the Joint Business Plan in conjunction with the National Account Manager
- Delivering the JBP elements and consequently the budgeted plan for the customer
- Building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Networking within key customers in order to secure all business opportunities
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts
- Own & manage the contact strategy within all owned accounts from NAM to MD contact frequency and content
- Monitoring sales and ensure all incoming orders are fulfilled effectively
- Holding regular monthly meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts
- Taking a proactive approach to account management and administration
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Holding regular business reviews to assess opportunities for sales
Key Job Info:
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- High levels of numeracy and literacy essential.
- Business Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role preferred, ideally in the Travel channel.
- Strong evidence of the ability to build effective relationships and a mutual commercial appreciation of the business relationship.
- Ability to build and deliver a customer plan that grows profitable retail and wholesale sales.
- Confident with financial modelling and P&L savvy.
- Strong IT skills; CRM system, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office.
What's in it for you?
- Will be required to travel to sites other than normal place of work for business purposes
- Will be required to stay away from home overnight or attend evening events on behalf of the business
- Will have access to company car as part of role and must ensure this is looked after in accordance with company policy
About A.F.Blakemore & Son:
- Develop your skills and capability in a highly supportive and multi-diverse culture
- Outstanding Training & Development
- Gain hands-on experience in a high volume, fast paced company
You will be joining a forward-thinking family-owned business. A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 60th largest privately owned company in the UK. This market leading retailer/wholesaler/distributor of food and drink business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now owns 280 SPAR Convenience Stores and employs more than 7,500 people with a turnover of £1.13 billion. As one of the largest convenience retailers in the UK, we are always looking for innovative ways to create a point of difference.
Food and drink have always been the lifeblood of A.F. Blakemore and the business now entails retail, wholesale distribution, food service, logistics, specialist foods and shop fitting divisions.Location
: Hybrid – Home based working out of our Darlaston depotContract Type
: Full Time, 40 Hours Per WeekSalary
: £30k-£35k (depending on experience)Benefits
: Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Life Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering Opportunities, Company Vehicle commensurate with job roleClosing date for applications: 7th November 2021
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Retail Development Manager, Account Management, Account Executive, Key Account Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Management, New Business Development, Field Sales, Business Development Executive, etc.
Ref: 103 596