Had enough of seeing your colleagues through a screen? Dorset is where you can collaborate with our community of Network Engineers.You + The Challenge
You’re a knowledgeable SC (security cleared) Network Support Engineer and have developed some great skills having worked in the technology industry, providing technical support.
This means you’re pretty caught up when it comes to taking ownership of tickets allocated to you and managing them through resolution or escalation.
You’re all about being able to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met and so troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting a wide range of systems is just as important to you as answering queries and complaints, reporting client facing risks and customer feedback.
Just as a reminder, you’re not alone here, you’ve got a team by your side (literally, too!)
This means that you reside in the UK, are a team player open to collaboration remotely but mostly onsite, ensuring personal and team objectives are achieved and, will provide further guidance when needed – is this the kind of growth and activity you’re looking for?Network Infrastructure Support Engineer Requirements:
Below are some of areas you have experience with and where you’ll get to showcase your IT skills in this role:
- Secure application gateways / reverse proxies
- DHCP / MPLS/ VPLS, DNS (BIND & Microsoft DNS), voice/video integration - SIP, IP-PBX, SBC.
- Cisco / HP Core and Edge Networking
- Cisco Firewall technologies (ASA / Firepower)
- Cisco VPN Solutions
- Strong/Expert knowledge in virtualisation technologies such as VMWare
- Strong working knowledge of proactive monitoring tools such as SolarWinds
- Proven architect knowledge, design and project implementation
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP Qualified
- Experience with network security such as certificate management in applications
- Experience with PowerShell and scripting
- Willing to learn how software tools can be implemented and support engineering development activities
- SC Clearance
- Understanding the Engineering team requirements and making improvements through new software
- Documenting processes and procedures
Regardless of being exceptionally skilled analytically and technically, you also want to learn and are willing to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation's, ultimately, you’ll be developing your IT skills and we'll be happy to help you achieve this.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where there is constant activity, enabling you to prioritise, work to deadlines and put your excellent customer relations skills to the test. Challenges are oncoming - are you ready for that?Us + Our Mission
Content+Cloud is a leading UK-based cloud services, digital transformation and managed services provider.
With a strong focus on Microsoft solutions, the business boasts 4 MVP (Most Valuable Professionals), 16 Microsoft Gold Certifications, and we are the most-awarded Microsoft partner in the UK.
Not only that but we are one of the world’s top managed service providers, winners of the UK Cyber Security Excellence Awards 2021, and we have a whole host of other awards and accreditations to our name.
All recruitment and selection for Content+Cloud is guided by the principles of our Employment Equity Plan.Location:
Wool, DorsetContract Type:
Hitting that apply button. Your CV isn’t up to date? Not a problem, what you currently have at hand is perfectly fine, anything else can be discussed afterwards.
You can count on us to respond!
You may have experience of the following: Network Support Engineer, Network Administrator, MIS Engineer, IT Technician, IT Engineer, IT Support Technician, IT Infrastructure Technician, Network Infrastructure Technician, Network Infrastructure Engineer, Network Infrastructure Administrator, Unix Engineer, Remote Support Engineer, Linux Engineer, etc.
Ref: 132 977