In this exciting new opportunity, you will drive continuous improvement through TPM, empower and motivate people to develop their capability.
• Ensure compliance with Company's quality, labour, hygiene, safety, health and environment policies and guidelines and with local Law and Company regulations. Maintain a safe working environment and provide continuous coaching support to team members. Ensure that products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards in cost and quality.
• Responsible for developing department budgets and cost performance metrics and meeting the budget and cost goals. Plan production schedules so that production quotas are met in line with financial and time constraints.
• Using different continuous improvement tools and methodologies, develop plans to enhance the performance manufacturing in terms of safety, cost, quality, hygiene, productivity, etc.
• Responsible for planning, assigning and directing work and to formally assess team performance against objectives.
• Ensure ongoing smooth operation of the lines through effective employee and industrial relations. Build a strong team spirit and role model behaviours.
• Develop the operations team by providing coaching, support and direction, Accountable for ensuring sound career and succession plans.