Job Description for Operations Planning Administrator (FTC - 24 Months):
There's never been a more exciting time to be part of the nuclear sector. New opportunities are being created all the time. At NNL, you'll be in the ideal place to capitalise on this momentum, face new challenges and develop a long, successful and meaningful career.
We're an organisation that's here to experiment and push the limits of what's possible. So, if you're keen to excel in your chosen field, this is the place to do it. Because at NNL, anything is possible.
This role has accountability to coordinate between all NNL capabilities pulling together the weekly permissioning process to enable work within the building. In addition to this, the role holder will also coordinate and support the engineering team with resource requests / utilisation including that of facility usage input charges and general support to the Head of Site's team.
The location for this role is flexible and can be based at Sellafield or Workington.
Main Responsibilities for Operations Planning Administrator (FTC - 24 Months):
- Maintain and manage the weekly permissioning schedule.
- Liaise with FWSL's to ensure all aspects of work are captured on the weekly plan.
- Liaise with capability leaders to manage weekly permissioning of Facility Work Requests.
- Manage plan changes as and when they occur in line with approved processes.
- Facilitate the weekly resource meeting.
- Facilitate the weekly breakdown meeting.
- Production of planning KPI data.
- Provide cover to other sites when required.
- Input of the facility charges.
- Identify and escalate missing or incorrect charging.
Essential Criteria for Operations Planning Administrator (FTC - 24 Months):
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive and energy with a strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Conversant with Microsoft work packages.
- Ability to obtain SC level security clearance (this includes but is not limited to identity, employment, financial and criminal record checks plus 5 years' worth of UK residency).
Desirable Criteria for Operations Planning Administrator (FTC - 24 Months):
- Experience of NNL work permissioning processes.
- Working knowledge of laboratory operation.