Manpower have some exciting opportunities available with immediate starts within one of the leading Modular Building firms in the UK.
Our client is looking for ambitious individuals to join their growing team based in Sherburn in Elmet.
With onsite Training, Career Development, and the opportunity to become permanent within just 12 weeks.
Key Attributes: -
Good team player
Attention to detail
Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial but full training will be provided.
Current Hours: - Monday - Friday 7.00 - 15.00
Pay: £10.91 first 12 weeks - Perm contract after 12 weeks and salary - £21 736
We are looking for candidates who can be flexible with hours as a new structure of shifts will be implemented within the next 12 months.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring supplier deliveries are processed within set time frames
- Ensuring stock is located correctly and accurately
- Responsible for picking stock and issuing to production lines as required
- Operating all material movements and transactions, from goods in, through to assembly and despatch
- Handling equipment for the movement of materials within the facility as required
- Supporting goods in and despatch
- Maintaining strong collaboration and communications within the team and between departments to facilitate delivery and production needs
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- Carrying out any other duties as required
- Adhering to Health, Safety & Environmental practices always.
- Following compliance in line with policies and procedures
Temporary to Permanent Contract
PAYE 28 Days Holiday entitlement