Would you like to be part of our team? We have an amazing opportunity to join the order processing Team. The successful candidate will work closely with their territory account managers and service managers to ensure orders are maintained and dispatched in a timely manner to enhance customer success and ensure effective use of field resources. Ensuring that all orders are entered, checked and billed in an accurate and timely manner, including validation of discounts.
This role can be based at our Antwerp or UK office.
Below is a snippet of some of the main duties you will have:
- Accurately raise, credit and re-invoice orders, using approved systems and processes.
- Review of customer terms and conditions, liaising with field sales for items that require renegotiation and ensuring terms are correctly flagged in SAP.
- Ensure that any customer specific product or site specifications are correctly communicated to distribution and manufacturing.
- Liaise with Credit Control concerning new account details and/or credit queries.
- Ensure promotions are uploaded to SAP, literature dispatched, and customer events are billed appropriately.
- Maintain a high level of sales reporting for territory.
- Arrange couriers and freight forwarders for the shipment of goods or documents
- When necessary, handle customer calls efficiently and professionally.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as an excellent administrator with strong customer focus.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Have good Communication skills enabling effective communication within and across the function and team
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Good collaboration and team working skills
- Successful candidate to be fluent in English, French and Dutch, communicating with our clients via phone and email.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory based pension scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Wellbeing Programs and Services (specialized services to support employees during major global events, like COVID-19 and Diversity and Inclusion)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- On-site fitness centres at some office locations
- Employee Recognition Program
- Various corporate discounts with participating retailers
- A multitude of social activities, intramural sports and clubs