PA to the Executive Team
- Job Reference: 104628
- Date Posted: 15 November 2021
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
PA to the Executive Team
At HealthTrust Europe (HTE), we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join our Executive Support Team. As a PA to the Executive Team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HealthTrust Europe COO and members of the Executive Team to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the HealthTrust Europe Leadership Team.
You will use your excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure the people you support are well prepared, and that the tasks you carry out are completed to a high quality in a timely manner.
PA to the Executive Team Responsibilities:
• Prepare and assist with presentations and spreadsheets, including creating PowerPoint presentations to a high standard for internal and external meetings
• Acting as gatekeeper for the COO’s office and other members of the Exec Team and Senior Managers
• Executive calendar management which includes interaction with both internal and external associates and contacts
• Coordination of executive meetings. Leading the coordination of large meetings, both at the HealthTrust Europe office location as well as providing off-site large meeting support, as requested
• Ensuring that all arrangements relating to visits from the US are properly managed and coordinated
• Compiling agenda documents as directed and distributing to meeting attendees as appropriate
• Attending meetings attended by the Executive Team as required. Taking accurate minutes and transcribing into a legible format ready for circulation once approved
• Organising travel arrangements e.g. train, air, hotel bookings for the COO, Executive Team members and designated Senior Managers as required
• Oversees HTE's travel booking scheme for all colleagues. Coordinating all travel booking requests, liaising with the company’s chosen 3rd party provider and ensuring that all travel documents are delivered to the requestor in a timely fashion
• Event Coordinating—plans functions as requested, including negotiation with outside vendors for services
• Expense Coordinating—submits expenses and invoices for COO, other Executive Team members and designated Senior Managers as required
PA to the Executive Team Requirements:
• Ability to collaborate with multiple groups effectively.
• Ability to prioritise work using the case management system efficiently.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Communicates clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal form.
• Skilled at organising tasks and projects in a timely and orderly manner.
• Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
• Ability to apply proper use of punctuation and use correct spelling and grammar.
• Ability to influence across the organisation and work effectively with all levels of management and associates.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and frequent interruptions.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Access, and SharePoint.
About HealthTrust Europe:
HealthTrust Europe has been owned and operated by HCA Healthcare since 2011. Headquartered in Edgbaston, Birmingham, we operate nationally as a platform connecting our healthcare provider and supplier communities to improve healthcare.
We offer solutions to manage spend effectively and improve performance, working with both public and private healthcare providers to optimise the use of products and services to identify cost saving opportunities. We leverage our experience, scale and innovation to negotiate best value public and private sector contracts for healthcare providers.
Whatever function you join us in, as part of your experience at HTE you will receive training and development to enhance your career. At the beginning of your journey, you will embark on a comprehensive onboarding programme to give you the understanding of where we have come from and where we are heading. As you progress, you'll be given stimulating, hands-on experiences to further develop your skills.
On top of a competitive starting salary and other outstanding benefits, you will have the ability to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and contributing to projects that support our mission – the care and improvement of human life.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time 37.5 per week
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Secretary, Secretarial, PA to COO, PA to Director, PA to CEO, etc.
Ref: 104 628