Jefferson Wells are pleased to be recruiting for a Part time Management Accountant role on a permanent basis, for a global leader in the defence sector. You will be supporting the FD & Finance manager to focus on controls around budgeting, forecasting & reporting. The hours will be spread out over 3 days of your preferred choice.
This role will involve liaison with operations & senior management as part of the shared service team and is a vital link between Finance & the site/contract.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting of monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts & strategic plans
- Ad-hoc stand in for the Finance Manager when required
- Supporting & influencing change & continuous improvement projects
- Business Partnering with and influencing operation teams to achieve forecasts & budgets
- Assisting the production of management accounts including commentaries.
What are we looking for?
- AAT Qualified or CIMA/ACCA Studier
- Experience of Navision and/or SAP or other ERP Systems
- Competent with Excel & other Microsoft packages
- Experience of month end reporting
This is a rare opportunity for someone to join a large business on a part time basis. This is working out of the shared service centre which is one of their largest offices in the UK, meaning multiple areas of progression as well as potential to support towards your Accountancy qualifications.