Jefferson Wells are pleased to be recruiting for a Part time Management Accountant role on a 9 month FTC for a global leader in the defence sector. You will be supporting the FD & Finance manager to focus on controls around budgeting, forecasting & reporting. The hours will be spread out over 3 days of your preferred choice.
This role will involve liaison with operations & senior management as part of the shared service team and is a vital link between Finance & the site/contract.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting of monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts & strategic plans
- Ad-hoc stand in for the Finance Manager when required
- Supporting & influencing change & continuous improvement projects
- Business Partnering with and influencing operation teams to achieve forecasts & budgets
- Assisting the production of management accounts including commentaries.
What are we looking for?
- AAT Qualified or working towards CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of Navision and/or SAP or other ERP Systems
- Competent with Excel & other Microsoft packages
- Experience of month end reporting
This is a rare opportunity for someone to join a large business on a part time basis. Whilst this is a FTC, there is a high change of other permanent opportunities in the company as this role will report into one of their largest offices. There are also TUPE opportunities in various arms of the business.