Manpower are currently recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist to work in a Care Home based in Oxford.
Working 7:30 - 12:30 Monday - Friday 30 hours per week
Pay Rate: £9.30 per hour
- A positive attitude towards older people and a commitment to enriching and adding value to their lives.
- Warm and caring, naturally wanting to spend time listening to each of our residents so that you can understand what's important to them.
- Creative, inspiring and organised.
- The ability to personalise activities to suit their needs alongside the team of professionals and volunteers you will be working with.
- Sympathetic approach to caring for people from a variety of cultural backgrounds and traditions
- The ability to form positive relationships with colleagues, residents and outside agencies.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
All staff are required to:
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Show courtesy and respect to residents, patients and their relations at all times to ensure they enjoy the highest quality of life, respect and confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in training sessions and staff meetings.
- Maintain good working relations with colleagues at all times.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today