We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to work on our outreach and partnerships - preferably with experience in forming and managing partnerships to drive B2C revenue growth in the education or games sector.
We are on a mission to change the world for young girls who believe that learning to code is more for boys, to pave a way for greater inclusion and representation of talented women in the workplace.
We’re doing this by encouraging girls to learn real digital skills via Erase All Kittens, a multi-award-winning game which incorporates storytelling, interactive dialogue and fun ‘Mario-style’ gameplay.
Our newly launched game has over 160,000 players, 55% are girls (compared with an estimated 18% for other coding tools) and 95% of all players want to learn more about coding after playing. We are supported by MIT and Google for Startups, and we were recently featured as one of the top coding games in WIRED, Mashable and Forbes.
By 2025, we are aiming for EAK to be in 50,000 schools and to see a significant increase in girls taking Computer Science GCSE and A-levels in the UK.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager who is skilled at identifying revenue growth opportunities, developing partnerships (e.g. with parents groups, homeschooling organisations, and tech companies) writing proposals, negotiating, and managing partner relationships. Our ideal candidate will use results to inform decisions in an organised way, combining this with creativity to achieve strong results.
- Crafting strategies for partnerships which will grow our audience and bring in revenue
- Researching key partners, identifying key players, generating interest
- Developing distribution and affiliate partnerships - creating initial proposals, presenting, negotiating and managing partner relations
- Cultivating ongoing relationships with current partners
- Working on partnerships and collaborations to bring in sponsorship funding
- Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners
- Collaborating with the CEO and other members of the team to align internal goals with new and existing relationships
- Maintaining strong industry awareness to direct partner strategies
Overall, success will be measured on your ability to bring in consistent revenue through forming partnerships.
Long-term Contractor Role / 4-5 days per week / £25-30 per hour
This role reports to the founder and CEO. You will have the option to work from our co-working space in London for 1-3 days a week, or fully remotely - being contactable during working hours (9.30am-5.30pm) through the use of Slack and Google Meet. We are open to flexible hours if required.
We are a small team working from Huckletree Soho, a beautiful, new workspace in London with a great culture and regular events.