We are looking for a PPC/SEO Specialist to join our team in Stockton on Tees.
We are looking for someone who has had experience or knowledge of content writing, social media adverts, and brand management. Basic knowledge of Google is essential for this role. Someone who is forward thinking and can work in a fast paced environment.
This role provides day to day support to the Head of Sales & Marketing with management of the google ppc account and other digital marketing campaigns through the effective prioritisation of workload, constant analysis of keywords, ads, and campaigns. The main objective being to ensure that all digital marketing channels are profitable and provide enquiries that maximise conversion and opportunities. Key Task and Accountabilities
- To monitor enquiry volumes and adjust advertising accordingly
- Assisting with the creating and management of PPC campaigns to generate traffic and leads
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out the day-to-day optimisation and maximisation
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaigns goals & KPI’s
- Understand the importance of forecasting potential delivery & meeting KPI’s
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- A basic knowledge of digital marketing and PPC
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to generate new ideas and approaches
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and other industry software
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 133 743