PCV Shunter (Full time and Part time available)
We are recruiting for a PCV Shunter (responsible for driving, parking and moving of buses) at our bus depots. The correct candidate will be flexible, reliable and honest with good communication skills. The correct candidate will be comfortable and confident in driving and parking of buses. The role will also have additional site duties in line with General Service Operative.
Appropriate and comprehensive training will be given. PCV license is required.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Movement of buses within the depot environment, including parking and reversing maneuvers
- Ensuring they are working in a healthy and safe way in compliance with both our client and internal Health and Safety
- Act responsibility and professionally at all times ensuring that you represent the Sasse Group in a respectful, courteous and professional manner
- Occasionally will be asked to assist with other bus depot duties (only as and when required)
About Sasse Facilities Management:
- Strong interpersonal skills including: communication, reliability and a positive can-do attitude
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work to strict timelines and well under pressure
- Adhere to health and safety protocols and instructions
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and PCV qualification
Sasse is a family-run, international organisation. As a provider of integrated facility management services, we have been a competent partner for the real estate industry, for industrial and commercial companies as well as for the aviation and transport sector for more than 45 years. In 2021 there were around 7,000 employees working for the group.
Sasse UK was incorporated in 2006 and is based in High Wycombe with contracts throughout the UK. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and continue to build a strong profile in the UK market.
Sasse is proud to offer internal growth opportunities including training and personal development.
Job type: Full time Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, or part time Permanent, 25 hours per week
Salary: £11.50 per hour
The working hours are 17:00-01:00 hrs, Monday to Friday with guaranteed hours of 37.5 hours per week for full time position.
The working hours are 17:00-22:00 hrs, Monday to Friday with guaranteed hours of 25 hours per week for part time position.
Sasse is an equal opportunities employer.
You may also have experience in the following: Driver, HGV, Distribution, Heavy Goods Vehicle, HGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, Logistics, Warehouse, Transport, Retail, C+E Driver, Lorry Driver, Bus Driver, Coach Driver, etc
Ref: 133 708