We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and determined Penetration Tester to join our growing team.
The cyber team has grown rapidly over the past 12 months, including the acquisition of an expert and highly accredited Penetration Testing and Security Consultancy capability, Perspective Risk. Content + Cloud Cyber has an integrated set of capabilities that can provide services to customers across the cyber security lifecycle. As a managed security services provider, with a strong technical testing and consultancy core, we can offer advice, operations, and remediation in tandem with the wider technology services operations that are carried out by Content + Cloud.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join the team and help to secure our customers and keep malicious actors at bay.Penetration Tester Requirements:
- Have proficient experience in Application, Network and Mobile application penetration testing.
- Work independently without supervision
- Have strong client facing skills
- Demonstrable penetration testing experience
- Be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills – you may be asked to provide examples of your written work
- Be able to assist with pre-sales processes, including scoping projects from a technical perspective.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages
- Working knowledge of standard industry methodologies, for example: OWASP TOP 10, OSSTMM & PC-DSS
- Professional certifications such as OSCP
- BSc/ MSc in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Computer Security or related
- SC / DV Clearance
- CHECK Team Member / CHECK Team Leader
- Assisted in the scoping and delivery of Red Team assessments
- Demonstrate competences towards vulnerability research
- Project management skills – experience of end-to-end life cycle
- CRT Qualification (CREST, TIGER, Cyber Scheme or equivalent)
Content + Cloud is a leading technology and managed services provider, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, cyber, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.Location
: London (option for fully remote)Contract Type
: Full Time, 37.5 hours per weekSalary
: £60,000 to £80,000 per annumBenefits
: 25 days’ annual leave, Pension contributions (4%), Life Insurance, Income Protection, Wedding Leave, Ride to Work scheme, IT Equipment Purchase Scheme, LifeWorks Wellness Platform and Private Medical Cover.
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities)
You may have experience of the following: IT Security, Network Security, IT Security Engineer, IT Security Analyst, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Network Security Manager, Lead Network Engineer, Network Manager, Penetration Tester, Network Architect, Cloud Services, etc
Ref: 104 611