Job Title: Pensions Agency Administrator
Contract Type: 12 Month FTC
Closing date: 21st September 2021
Royal London is the largest mutual life insurance, pensions, and investment company in the UK. Since its foundation 160 years ago, Royal London has supported millions of people to protect and provide for themselves and their families.
Our culture is welcoming, friendly, flexible and we aim to make you always feel included. We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break or those who are transitioning from different sectors.
To support this, we are always open to discussing flexible working arrangements and as we transition to hybrid working we will discuss working patterns or locations that ensure you have the freedom to be your best. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
We believe that being together some of the time will help our colleagues to feel truly connected to our Spirit of Royal London culture. Many of us value the passing conversations, social interactions and building relationships that comes from being together in the office.
Your responsibility is to ensure all Adviser firms administration requests and enquiries are actioned accordingly safeguarding the accuracy of our agency records. Ensure all credit and validation checks are carried out and that the debt recovery process is managed in accordance with our agreed processes.
- Perform validation checks on individuals associated with new adviser firms using FS Register, ELIXIR2000 and Protection Credit Check Data.
- Set up new adviser firm accounts on receipt of completed Business Application and Terms of Business and once validation checks are passed.
- Record changes to Adviser firm Accounts on multiple
- Safeguard adviser payment details to ensure prompt and accurate payment of adviser remuneration to authorised adviser
- Collate accurate client data information including remuneration and investment data for adviser firms.
- Accurate updating of adviser records.
- Identify any recurring issues to improve data quality and task processes.
- Be aware of risks involved in all Team tasks and the controls in place to mitigate this risk.
- Contribute to team meetings and participate in decision making.
- Always show a positive and professional attitude and live the Spirit of Royal London values.
- Build relationships encouraging good collaboration between colleagues across Teams.
- Accuracy of work/attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft functions i.e., Word / Excel / Access.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- General understanding of financial Adviser Firms, Network firms, Support Group set up.
- General Industry awareness.
- General Product knowledge.
What We Offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have again ranked as among the best places to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.