Performance and Reward Specialist
Canada Square London
£522.50 PAYE / £670 Umbrella
9 Months Contract
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced & enthusiastic Reward specialist to join HSBC's Global Performance & Reward team in London to support the ongoing implementation of Carried Interest. If successful you will work as part of a small subset of the wider Performance & Reward team and work closely with the aligned HR Business Partner for Asset Management.
Key Job Responsibilities:
As the subject matter expert, you will:
- Manage existing carried interest arrangements (true & synthetic) including plan structure/rules, co-investment, plan documents & communications, governance & approvals (across all locations).
- Develop and maintain key processes and controls, establishing ownership and compliance at each stage, to ensure the smooth implementation and ongoing operation of Carried Interest.
- Build & maintain the tracking system (and associated documentation) of all carry allocations, distributions.
- Manage the relationship with any third-party administrators relating to Carried Interest.
- Support the preparation of reports & audits including managing leavers, transfers & new joiner processes.
- Provide support in the preparation of offer packages for new hires and act as the main point of contact for all staff participant & business queries/training in relation to Carried Interest.
- Play a key role in identifying and implementing technological solutions and communication strategy for Carried Interest.
- Prepare supporting materials and analysis for the Carried Interest Committee and draft papers to the Remuneration Committee on Carried Interest as required.
- Monitor peer remuneration arrangements, market benchmarking and provide advice and guidance through use of data analysis, modelling and interpretation in relation to Carried Interest.
- Serve as primary point of contact and subject matter expert for senior management on enquiries, issues, and escalations regarding Carried Interest and employee investments
Necessary Skills / Experience:
- You enjoy working in a business facing advisory role. This is a complex rewards environment which we believe would suit you best if you enjoy the legal and tax side of compensation design.
- Have experience in the creation and management of carried interest plans, both true and synthetic, including familiarity with plan documentation, governance, and finance requirements as well as grant and maturity processes.
- Understand how business strategy can be supported through the implementation and management of effective carried interest arrangements.
- Have a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and a strong interest in working with numerical data
- Have strong communication, presentation and influencing skills are crucial, alongside excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Prior experience of remuneration regulation within the financial services sector, experience with UK and European remuneration regulation developments would be advantageous but not essential
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay