I am a female looking for a female only support team to support me on a daily basis with my feeding tube of which training will be given, along with general household tasks in my own home. At times I may require assistance with personal care & over seeing my safety to do so independently. I have a structured daily routine which requires precision, dignity & a caring attitude when being carried out.
I have a small dog who is very important to me and will require regular walking. I’m looking for people who have initiative to carry out tasks and who like myself are straight talking with a good sense of humour.
It is important to me to maintain as much independence as possible and making the best use of the opportunities afforded to me in doing so safety.Personal Assistant – Female Only*Salary
: £18,564 per annumWhat are we looking for?
We are looking for positive, compassionate, and caring Personal Assistants who have the right values and attitude to grow and develop with Gray Healthcare.
The successful candidate will be engaged in a robust, person-centred training programme where you will learn new skills and be encouraged to explore continuing professional development opportunities.
It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience, and vigilance are important. But it is hugely rewarding to see people we support improve; being able to do something today that they couldn’t do last week because of you.What are the rewards?
Who is Gray Healthcare?
- Work life balance
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service award
- Wellbeing at work
- Employee discount scheme
- Access to Gray Healthcare’s unique training program
Gray Healthcare is the UK's leading specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary. We do not discriminate with risk history; we work beyond the label and prioritise the individual and their right to live in the community.
- We are a company passionate about delivering truly person-centred support and we are guided by our values in all that we do,
- We are inspiring – we believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
- We collaborate – we believe that the best outcomes are achieved when we work together with shared aims.
- We are unique – we provide market leading, high quality and bespoke support that exceeds standards.
- We innovate – we challenge ourselves to be pioneering and find new ways to support people better.
- We are honest & transparent – we base our relationships on trust and openness regardless of how uncomfortable this may be.
*This post is covered by The Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1, Occupational RequirementsLocation
: 36 per weekJob type:
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, Autism, Behavioural Support, etc.
Ref: 103 582