Do you have personal lines insurance experience from either an insurance company or brokerage? Do you have exceptional customer service experience?
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and dedicated Personal Lines Account Handler to join our Private Client Team based at office in Retford. This role offers a good level of flexibility with a 2-day work from home option. You will be the first point of contact for clients, supporting them in policy changes and queries, applying mid-term adjustments, negotiating, and preparing/processing renewals. You will be very customer focussed with a good background in personal lines insurance.
Your level of communication will be excellent both verbally and written, coupled with the ability to build excellent rapport and strong relationships with both clients and stakeholders. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will also be at a high level, ensuring work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
This role would suit a person who is keen to progress within insurance (who is either CII qualified or working towards), is a natural multi-tasker and well versed in personal lines insurance. You will put the customer at the heart of everything you do, utilising KYC and TCF methodologies, handling accounts in line with compliance, FCA regulations and business policies & procedures. Systems training will be provided in this role.
This is a great time to join our growing business, whilst at the same time being part of a well-established and high performing team.
Location: Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus. We also have free car parking close to the office.
- You will be developing client and insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities, negotiating with insurers on new business propositions,
- You will be placing personal lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets,
- You will be responsible for existing business, new business quotations, renewals and adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- You will ensure systems are regularly updated for effective MI & Reporting.
- You will be liaising with relevant departments, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently, as well as finance department regarding credit control,
- You will attend prescribed inhouse training sessions based around your personal developments, including ensuring you achieve the minimum requirements for CPD,
- You will have a minimum of 2 years personal lines insurance experience, from either an insurance company, brokerage or similar.
- You will be cert CII, working towards this or similar,
- You will be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service experience, applying TCF and KYC methodologies,
- You will be computer literate (MS Excel, MS word and Outlook), with the ability to pick up systems quickly,
- You will be highly driven & organised with ability to work independently and will have great time management skills,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, multi-tasker, along with a high level of attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and adaptable to change,
- You will be able to build and maintain stakeholder and client relationships, having excellent negotiation and communication skills both verbally and written,
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 100 837