You have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PI Account Handler to join the team at Erskine Murray.
You will be working as part of the Specialist PI team within Chelmsford office to deliver excellent service to clients within the Construction & Accountants sectors.
Building positive and productive working relationships with the wider Company, our insurer & wholesale markets and colleagues within the team.Key Responsibilities
- Managing the insurance programmes for portfolio of clients, including the provision of technical advice and handling queries from clients and others as required to service account.
- Re-broking of policies and communication of renewal terms to clients, seeking assistance with placement from Regional PI Broking Manager and Head of Region as necessary.
- Provide assistance to Account Executives, Regional PI Broking Manager and Head of Region with servicing of larger client accounts.
- Negotiating placements (including additional policies, renewal and midterm amendments) direct with own clients and, on larger accounts, in partnership with Account Executives, Regional PI Broking Manager or Head of Region.
- Maintaining good market knowledge including keeping up to date with new insurance products/solutions and be able to advise, compare and discuss existing products within own area of expertise.
- Continually maintaining and developing own technical, market industry, systems and procedural knowledge as well as sharing with others, ensuring all CPD records are updated on an ongoing basis.
- You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer interface/relationship skills - ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with clients and prospects
- Knowledge and experience of principal underwriting markets and PI policy cover – specific knowledge of the Construction & Accountants PI markets an advantage.
- Competent sales and negotiation skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Organisation and attention to detail, including ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively
- Drive and self-motivation, for meeting targets (a 'can do’ approach)
- Commercial awareness and good business sense and judgement
- Competent with Microsoft and Acturis applications
A full job description is available on requestFurther information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 236