Job Title Planned Works Co-ordinator
Overall Purpose: To provide support to the Planned Works team to deliver effective resource management and query handling.
Responsibilities & Outcomes Skills / Experience General Role Expectations
- Plan effectively the resources required to carry out Planned Works
throughout each programme.
- Order materials direct with supplier by scheduled deadline and
liaise with the suppliers to ensure that materials are delivered direct
to site on specified date.
- Update systems accurately to reflect goods received and stages of
work in progress to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Respond efficiently to customer enquiries and ensure that they are
fully conversant with the schedule of work to be completed.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations when processing
- Ensure that all written, electronic and telephone enquiries are
answered and resolved effectively in accordance with agreed
service standards and timescales.
- Provide effective planning of regional operative's diaries working
closely with the regional operational team to support the
achievement of operational KPIs.
- Work closely with the commercial team in relation to
subcontractors, purchase orders and variation orders to ensure
continued value for money and commercial procedures are
- Take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal
safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring
safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns
are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
- Ensure we have the right skills assigned for at the right time to
ensure delivery to target date.
- Programme and individual properties delivered on time, and to
- Operational employees have minimal travel time.
- Works are managed effectively and safely using a robust and proactive
approach to Risk and Health & Safety and prioritised in line
with the Business Plan at all times.
- Productivity and Key performance indicators are achieved.
- Safeguarding concerns, suspicions or allegations of abuse are
appropriately identified, recorded and sent to the appropriate
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of working within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed
procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under
- Experience of working with databases.
- Microsoft office including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate the company Behaviours.
- Experience of scheduling work.
- Experience of working with sub-contractors.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of Accu Serv job management system.