• Breath of experience working within Finance in a top-tier FMCG, retail or e-commerce organisation or equivalent.
• Completed or in the process of completing a relevant accounting qualification
• Advanced Excel skills (complex formulas) essential
• Proficiency in Power BI and SAP HANA essential
• Ability to understand how decisions impact the wider business strategy and provide value added insights
• Great communication skills that enable influencing across all levels whilst being able to develop positive cross business relationships.
• Flexibility when prioritising work in an environment that is very often ambiguous
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent eye for detail
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary + 8% annual bonus and great benefits including a flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flex leave, a pension scheme, a free gym located at our offices in Gatwick, Nespresso products. In addition, Nestlé also offers a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 8th December 2021.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and it would be applicable for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route. Financial support could be available from Nestlé to assist with the immigration fees associated with the Skilled Worker route. We encourage you to review the UK Home Office guidelines ahead of submitting a job application to review whether you meet the eligibility criteria under the Skilled Worker route. If you require sponsorship, please discuss this with us as part of the recruitment process.