Do you want to work for the Insurer of the Year as recognised by the British Insurance Awards? Do you want to work in a dynamic pricing department that’s working on a variety of exciting propositions using advance modelling techniques? If you’re enthusiastic, career driven and love problem solving this could be for you!
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Maintain and develop best practice pricing models and price optimisation techniques.
- Analyse, evaluate and assess new rating factors and develop pricing structures incorporating these.
- Guide the business in determining pricing action required to achieve the business’s objectives.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the pricing and analysis tools used in the Market Pricing team, e.g. Radar, Emblem, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Viya, SQL etc.
- Automate, streamline and document pricing processes, to make them as efficient as possible.
What would we like to see in you?
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, and good problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self motivated and an ability to work under pressure both in isolation and within a team.
- At least a 2:1 bachelors degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate numerical subject, or equivalent experience.
- An understanding, and experience of statistical and mathematical techniques
What's on offer?
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime.
- Annual pay review and performance related bonus.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- 4 times salary Group Life Assurance.
- Lots of investment into your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Continued professional development through internal training, professional qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance.
- Additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailer.
£23,000 to £35,000 depending on experience