- Job Reference: 102781
- Date Posted: 14 September 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Bury
- Salary: £20,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Retail & Consumer Products
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We offer a comprehensive benefit and rewards package, ranging from health and wellbeing initiatives to discounted car schemes and flexible working. We are a 3 star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Silver Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 35 per week
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Benefits: Flexible working opportunities, 25 days' holiday plus a buy/sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA private medical insurance, sponsored car schemes, 5% minimum employer pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 wellbeing support), Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies) and death in service insurance.
To deliver all elements within the pricing function to provide accurate pricing for all CBS products, to meet company and client expectations.
The Challenge Ahead
Pricing is part of a fast-paced operations department, with the goal to deliver attractive pricing solutions for over 20 key automotive manufacturers as a key element of the creation of bespoke employee car ownership schemes for their employees.
• Prepare quarterly pricing proposals for your assigned manufacturers. This involves the manipulation of data within Excel
• Analyse the profitability of each car, ensuring the price points proposed meet the required return
• Liaise with manufacturer contacts to agree price points
• Prepare the import files via manipulation of Excel data in order to set live pricing to the client websites
• Manage workload of own assigned manufacturers as well as working closely with the other Pricing Coordinators and Pricing Manager to cross-check each other’s work
• Provide overviews of the price points to internal departments
• Resolve pricing discrepancies, liaising with internal departments and the client for a solution
• Assist the Network Development and Driver Development Teams with any ad-hoc client data requests or tools to support the clients scheme growth and success
• Monthly update and issue of pricing choice lists
• Create bespoke pricing choice lists for key client groups
• Analyse and track market movements in used car resale prices
• Document processes and maintain the library of pricing information booklets
• Provide support to the team assisting with ad-hoc queries to ensure our client deadlines are on target
• Proactively look to provide smarter ways of working and generating ideas on business best practice
• Educated to A Level or equivalent
• Numerical based degree
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
• Strong numerical skills
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Good organisational and planning skills
• A good standard of Excel knowledge Drive, motivation and initiative with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Creative thinking that continually seeks improvements with the confidence to share knowledge
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible and adaptable approach to working in a rapidly growing and changing business
• Commitment to customer centricity across all areas of role and interactions with internal and external customers
• Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
Please note, we do not accept any form of unsolicited direct contact from agencies that are not on our PSL.
You may have experience of the following: Pricing Coordinator, Pricing Analyst, Pricing Assistant, Pricing Administrator, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Administrator, Admin Assistant, etc.
Ref: 102 781