Process Coordinator (Product Development)
We are looking for a process-driven individual to co-ordinate our internal product development process, whilst being focused on the critical path. This is a pivotal, stand-alone role where you will be co-ordinating product information from various internal sources to create and maintain accurate and up to date product creation. You will thrive working in a process driven role, and you will need a resilient and tenacious approach to make sure all stakeholders are adhering to your process and timeline. You will also need good interpersonal skills with the ability to stand your ground whilst still maintaining good working relationships with your work colleagues.
Our ideal candidate will get a buzz out of demonstrating efficiency and creating accurate output and have experience in recognising opportunities for improvement – and delivering on them.Process Coordinator Responsibilities:
Process Coordinator Requirements:
- New line critical path project management
- Sage 200 data / input controller
- Maintaining and update business product information used across all departments.
- Managing the pre-manufacture product creation process.
- Ensuring product setup information and specifications are kept accurate and up to date including technical details, descriptions, and codes in line with product development process.
- Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders including account managers, buying, design and QA to centralise information.
- Chair New Line form meetings with all departments to address any anomalies and challenge actions of other where required.
- Cost and selling price validation against data provided.
- Extensive use of Excel spreadsheets to input accurate data – advanced skills are a pre-requisite.
In addition to working for leading Brands, you can expect to enjoy our Comfy Perks!
- Advanced skills in Excel - the ability to arrange and analyse complex data through Pivot tables & Pivot reporting, Advanced formulas such as VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS, IF and conditional statements.
- Experience in Sage 200 advantageous.
- Confident at analysing data, reporting key insights and developing recommendations
- Systematic and logical approach.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Resilient, tenacious, with high attention to detail.
- Flexible team player who doesn’t mind ‘mucking in’ when needed.
- ‘Can-do’ approach, who is used to working under their own initiative.
- Comfortable working in an environment of constant change.
- Good work ethic is essential, as is reliability and commitment to the company.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills experience, having had responsibility for setting targets and working with others to ensure they are met.
- Driving licence due to location not being on public transport links.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Great Work Environment
- Regular Charity Events
- Employee Discount
- Free car parking
- Comfy Uniform in the Manufacturing & Warehouse areas.
- Early finish Friday in office areas
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
With over 40 years' heritage, we are proud to be a Manchester-based, employee-oriented business. From our foundations in 1973, we demonstrate a strong record of growth and are looking forward to exciting times ahead. We are proud of the fact that one in three people in the UK sleep on a pillow that we have made, manufacturing products on behalf of trusted brands such as Silentnight and Sealy and working closely with national retailers to ensure our products are widely available in-store and online. We are truly Made in Manchester!
Our people come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences, but the one thing we all have in common is the importance of making an impact. This means our team members are agile in approach, outcome-focused and proactive with a strong edge and ability to think beyond the status-quo. Our Comfy team is what makes us stand ahead of the competition.
Location: Middleton, Greater Manchester M24 2RW
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday & 9am to 3pm Friday
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: Product Development Manager, Production Planner, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Product Developer, Costing Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Technologist, Quality Assurance, etc.
Ref: 133 916