We are recruiting for a Production administrator on a 6 month Secondment to join the LetAlliance team.
You will be Supporting the delivery of key Let Alliance products within our Products team, including Nil Deposit, Rent Guarantee and Client Money Protection. The product administrator will work across these products, delivering to service level agreements and delivering a high standard of customer service.Key Responsibilities
Working with the Products team in the following areas:
Client Money Protection
- Reviewing Client Money Protection (CMP) applications
- Managing your workload effectively to ensure service levels are met for renewals and new memberships
- Processing audits for CMP members and referring to UKALA when required
- Providing reporting of newly approved membership details to the sales team and additional ad hoc reporting as required.
- Processing new Nil Deposit instructions from letting agents as new tenancies are set up and adding them to the Nil Deposit scheme
- Collecting payments from tenants via the telephone and allocating payments to the correct account
- Chasing and collecting relevant documentation following set up of the Nil Deposit service
- Handling administrative changes such as tenant and payment card details
- Communicating with customers to keep them updated on issues and outstanding information
- Collecting extension fee payments from tenants and managing reporting
- Administering new and existing Rent Guarantee policies and renewals
- Supporting letting agents with queries relating to policy renewals and product features and benefits
- Delivering accurate reporting internally and for customers
- You will need to have excellent communication and written skills , attention to detail, be able to build relationships and have a professional telephone manner.
- You will need to have a knowledge of all Microsoft packages
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 438