The purpose of this role is to provide support for Product governance in Fish through regular review of insurer performance and the adherence of staff to product and system processes.
This role will play a key part in the improvement of Fish insurer performance along with the improvement of efficiencies in the business in relation to accuracy of work undertaken by Contact Centre staff.
This is a varied role which will include managing stakeholder relationships across a variety of departments.
- Technical oversight for system and products
- Asses and review all fish product processes
- Help to create and define product training guides for staff
- Support the business with product related queries
- Support insurers with product information requests
- Liaise with insurers on product related enquiries
- Website reviews to ensure product related information is correct and up to date
- A minimum of 3 years product related experience in Underwriting, Development or Product specialist
- An excellent communicator
- Be organised and have good time management
- Negotiation and influencing
- Provide data as when as requested
- Coach and mentor
The operational base for this role is Preston, however flexible working will be considered.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs as we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.