We are looking for Produciotn Operatives to join our client at their Coryton Site in Stanford- le - Hope Essex.
This is an ongoing position
Based mainly indoors with some outside working, it really is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment for a well-known organisation. All training will be provided with a formal induction process and 'Buddy' support system, Personal Protective Equipment is also provided.
£10.85 per hour for 42.5 hrs / week ( min £461 Per week ) + £7.75 per day LWA + £16.28 Overtime rate
07:00 - 16:00 - 9 hr shift Monday to Friday
- Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- Subsidised On-site Canteen.
- Opportunities for progression available
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath'
- Key responsibilities are:
- Contribute to a safety-first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
- Delivering targets set by production leadership at the start of the shift.
- Safely operate process to meet production targets. Rotate on Cylinder filling, maintenance and inspection activities as required by production leadership.
- Loading and unloading cylinder vehicles as required
- Ensure PPE is worn at all times.
- Perform any Cylinder re-qualification activities as requested.
- Ensure Calor standards are adhered to during the filling process.
- Comply with all training provided, risk assessments and operational bulletins.
- What we would like from you:
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently as required.Due to the location of the site, you will need to ensure you have transportation.
- If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required
- Please be aware that this is an Operative role, some manual handling is required as part of the activity. Full training and support will be provided to ensure this is within your capability.
Due to the location of the site, you will need to ensure you have transportation.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required