Are you looking for a career which offers training? I'm recruiting for an excellent Production Operative to join a well known national company based in Yorkshire. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for a number of operatives.
The role involves:
- Assemble & build sections of modular homes
- Make sure the product and processes are done to the highest standard
General interest in DIY is helpful.
It is a bonus if you are a semi-skilled operative with at least one year's experience in either joinery, dry lining, plumbing or electrical environments. Qualifications within these areas are preferable.
High level of flexibility required to achieve the full requirements of modular assembly
Strong work ethic, agility & flexibility to perform, integrity.
Rotating weekly shift pattern
Earlies - 6AM to 2.10PM Monday - Friday
Lates 2.40PM - 12.30AM Monday - Thursday
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme, life assurance
- Share option schemes
- Free parking, food vending machines, free coffee/tea and fruit all day,
- Free corporate work wear
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary finance scheme, employee assistance programme
- Mobile app allowing for day to day savings and deals at many retailers across the UK
- Learn new skills in Modern Methods of Construction
Salary between £21,746 to £24,098 depending on experience.
Please apply below for immediate consideration.