Would you love to work within a brand new state of the art factory supporting a redesigned process to manufacture essential PPE? Then Manpower has a unique opportunity for you within our client's Newhouse premises.
You would be welcomed to join the teams who are responsible for transforming raw materials into high quality PPE products on a full time ongoing basis.
Successful candidates will work on a rotational shift pattern of 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights working either Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday, Friday or Saturday with overtime opportunities available. Please note that this is a continental shift pattern so you will be required to work both days and nights.
As the role involves night work and machinery operation, you must be over the age of 18.
Successful candidates must pass a drug and alcohol test and complete a Disclosure Scotland check.
Average hourly earnings of £12.76 (dayshift £10.64, nightshift £14.89) with a holiday allowance of 33 days pro rata. Overtime premiums are available from day one.
Standard annual earnings start at £19,177 and increase to £22,909, both with opportunities for overtime.
- Mechanical and manual assembly
- Carrying out visual quality checks
- Labelling and packing of finished products
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to
Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience in mechanical and manual assembly is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good dexterity and hand to eye co-ordination
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace
Interested? Apply today!