Manpower are currently looking for production operatives for one of our clients in the Scunthorpe area.
These positions are temp to perm for the right candidate and the hours of work are
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, 39 hours per week, overtime may be offered if available, not mandatory.
Your main responsibilities in this job will be accurately assembling of components, electronic cabling and applying the knowledge, training and equipment provided by the company.
An understanding of soldering termination, including but not limited to:
* Soldering and cable preparation techniques
* Soldering techniques such as bucket, lay on and wrap around joints
* Flux applications and cleaning processes, including where necessary IPA ultra-sonic
* Shrink sleeve and solder sleeve applications and indenting
* Splice terminations - crimped and soldered
* Crimping techniques and tool use
An understanding of the tools used within the business, including but not limited to:
* Calibration requirements
* Test meters and other electrical test equipment as is required for relevant self-test
* Solder iron including understanding of temperatures and techniques
* Heat gun including understanding of temperatures and techniques
An understanding of schematic drawings and wiring diagram processes, including but not limited to:
* RFI and EMC understanding - grouping
* Braid and shield terminations and understanding
* Tape, barrier, and adhesive terminations
* Wire routing and forming techniques
An understanding of moulding and encapsulation, including but not limited to:
* How to set up and run moulding / potting machines
* What tools, equipment and compounds are required
You will be required to pass some assessments in order to be successful for this role.
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- No mandatory weekend working
- One shift pattern
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV or call 01472 361616.