Production Operative - Cytiva
37.5 hrs per week / 6 month contract (potential for permanent role)
£10.19 per hour (with overtime up to £17.82 per hour)
As a Production Operator you will be involved in the assembly of products, carrying out process quality control activities including recording results and completing batch records, escalating machine faults and routine maintenance when required.
As a Production Operator, you will:
- Read and follow work procedures and schematics or receive verbal instructions regarding duties
- Perform manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions and process aid sheets
- Maintain daily production output
- Work with team lead, engineers, supervisors and managers to improve quality, training sessions and employee activity teams
- Continuous improvement
- Comply with EHS regulations
- Customer focus through MPS schedule and demand fulfilment.
The role will involve operations in the clean rooms and may involve lifting reasonable loads and sitting/standing for continued periods.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing role (preferably in a cleanroom environment)
- Able to work to a controlled documented process
- Focused on Quality and Compliance
- Health and Safety focused
- Target Driven
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team in a solution-driven manner
- The ability to work on own initiative whilst being part of a wider team.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in cleanrooms
- Experience in CNC desirable
- Experience in setting machines i.e. Printers, guillotines, die tools
- Experience operating automated and semi-automated machines
- Ability to teach and coach others.
Please apply directly to the vacancy and we will be in touch to discuss suitability and availability for interview.