Jefferson Wells are pleased to be recruiting for an International market leader in the Engineering sector to recruit a Project Accountant on a 1 year fixed term contract. This role is focused on maintaining robust financial controls & controlling/monitoring portfolio project spend.
Reporting into the Finance Manager & Head of Finance, you will be regularly collaborating with project & commercial teams and Engineers, to provide financial advice & challenge stakeholders to influence business decisions for a portfolio of projects across the Rail Division. This role is a Fixed term contract, however this part of the business is seeing substantial growth & have their eyes on a number of new projects, so there is potential for a permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Improving & maintaining processes for operations & control of financial performance
- Presenting, recording & preparing project financial information
- Completing accurate financial information to contribute to quarterly, monthly or weekly project reviews
- Providing financial advice to project managers & their team members
- Variance Analysis
- Maintaining actuals, budgets & forecasts financials for cost centres
What are we looking for?
- Working towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Commercial finance experience
- Experience of working with projects
- Management Accounting and/or Financial Analysis experience
- Highly competent with Excel
If you would be interested in hearing more, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.