As Project Buyer you will be responsible for supporting a Senior Category Manager in delivering an upgrade to the Fire Detection and Suppression System at a key facility in London on behalf of a public consortia of municipal councils. Responsibilities will include:
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Support the project management and engineering teams to develop the necessary documentation for the tender, RFQ, Works Information, Specification, Contract Documentation, Assessment Matrix’s, Assessment Guides.
- Run a tender process from beginning to contract award
- Engage and communicate effectively and appropriately with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders including public bodies and their advisers, insurers, risk consultants and suppliers.
- Identify and understand commercial and delivery risks, highlighting key actions to the Senior Category Manager.
- Understand the NEC 3 form of contract for a design and build scope
- Additional activities to support the upgrade of a contract management database during periods of low activity, such as when the tender is out for response.
- Working knowledge of NEC3 contracts, including the contract forms
- Knowledge of PCR 2015 and OJEU framework
- CIPS L4 minimum
- Experienced in performance monitoring and reporting on policy, project or SLA requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT knowledge including: MS Office, especially Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Experience of pre and post commercial administration of contracts and managing supplier performance
Renewi PLC is a leading waste-to-product business ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources.
The UK Services Division of Renewi PLC employs approximately 600 employees over 30 locations and collectively we handle more than 1.97 million tonnes of waste annually, achieving a 73% recycling and recovery rate.
As a Group, Renewi PLC employs approximately 6,500 employees over 162 locations in 6 countries in Europe. Collectively we handle more than 13 million tonnes of waste annually, achieve a 91% recycling and recovery rate and avoid 3 million tonnes of carbon pollution. We have the broadest range of waste-to-product services in the industry. Above all, our team is committed and passionate about our mission: waste no more.Location
: Option to be based at Milton Keynes or Essex (flexible days working from home)Contract Type
: Full Time, 3 - 4 month fixed term contractSalary
: £275 - £325 per day
You may have experience of the following: Product Manager, Buyer, Manufacturing, Project Executive, Pricing, Costing, Product Analyst, Supply Chain, Supplier Management, range development etc.
Ref: 104 623