Rate: £400 a day Inside IR35 Umbrella
Contract duration: 6 months with a possibility of an extension
Security Clearance is required for this position
The role is responsible for the delivery of project controls within an assigned team, under the leadership of a Project Manager.
- Supporting a Principal Project Controller in the provision of support to IDTs and other large and complex strategic programmes.
- Delivering project support tasks within assigned team; MS Project, life-cycle briefcase, project reporting, invoicing and other project document creation and management.
- Delivery project finance; debtors and cash collection, calculation of accruals, collation of cost journals and facility costs.
- Supporting PCP&R improvement activity, and sharing knowledge skills and best practice
- Awareness of project management processes; the project life-cycle and project finances.
- Sharing knowledge, skills and best practice across the organisation.
- Demonstrable competence in SAP, MS Excel (including add-ins), Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint - Strong demonstrable experience in SAP, MS Excel and MS Project are essential.
- Good organisational and record keeping skills.
- Awareness of the project life-cycle and sales processes.
- Experience of working to corporate procedures and the use of corporate tools.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at varying levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and well as unsupervised.
Please submit your CV's in the first instance.