Network Acquisition Coordinator
Working from home and or hybrid.
Salary up to £35K with a good benefits package.
An award-winning and innovative alternative network seek the very best Project Coordinator to lead by example on their fibre roll-out to other areas within the East of England.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, you will have direct responsibility for.
- Collating, managing, and reporting network acquisition and wayleave issues and risks.
- Monitoring and reporting progress.
- Maintain efficient and effective processes and systems.
- Third-party management and liaison including sub-contractors, customers, and stakeholders.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities.
- Negotiation of agreements and compensation claims.
- Carry out relevant due diligence including land registry searches and adopted highway searches.
- Reviewing and signing off project corrective actions as part of project change control.
- Degree educated
- Experience in network acquisition.
- Experience of telecoms networks (desirable)
- Good IT skills
- Understanding of project management principles
- Knowledge of fibre networks, street works and associated quality (desirable)
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise and manage suppliers, customers, and stakeholders effectively
- Conscientious and shows a methodical approach to completing tasks
- Supports a learning culture to deliver improvements
- Be willing to undertake further training for development
For detailed information, please send your CV in the first instance.