Imagile Group are looking to recruit a Project Manager, on a permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week. This role will be working from home but covering projects in the South West region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing market-leading organisation with a reputation for quality. The role provides an opportunity to join our team of multi-disciplinary construction and estates professionals on projects across all infrastructure sectors. .Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Requirements:
- Work with key stakeholders and other IPSL specialist support partners to deliver lifecycle works and defect works between £10k and £5m within the South West of the UK.
- Assist in procuring schemes efficiently to provide value-for money.
- Closely work with multiple project stakeholders including internal stakeholders within IPSL: Lifecycle planning department; Procurement function; Operational / Faculties Management functions; Senior management under the guidance of the Sector Head: Construction Delivery.
- Work alongside other professional / design teams.
- Provide support on project validations, feasibilities and scope determination.
- Assist in the co-ordination and issue of tender documentation and the production and execution of various forms of contract documentation; JCT D&B, Framework call-off, etc.
- Extensive Project Management experience of capital expenditure works ranging from £50k - c. £1m
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Building Surveying/Project Management/Quantity Surveying or at least 5 years Construction Experience.
- Experience of assisting in the developing of tender packs, JCT contract documentation and managing change control processes.
- Ability to interact with senior management team, one to one, meetings and by written reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
We are looking for a positive, driven and well motivated individual with excellent organisational skills. You will be an excellent communicator and a problem solver with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines, working to a high standard with minimal supervision, whilst also working as part of a team.About Imagile Group:
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.Location:
South West RegionJob Type:
Full Time, PermanentHours:
37.5 hours per weekSalary:
Up to £40,000 per annum dependent on skills, qualifications and experience,Benefits:
We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with professional study and memberships.COVID-19 Update:
It is likely that interviews will take place partly by phone and partly by video, so you will ideally need access to a phone, tablet or laptop with a camera if you progress. We will keep you informed of the interview process as we continue.
We will also talk about arrangements to get you started in the role if you're successful. As we don't yet know what restrictions will be in place when you're ready to start, and all our main offices remain closed at this time (with all employees based there currently working from home with appropriate IT kit provided by the company), we will continue to follow the Government advice and ensure the safety of all our employees, whilst making sure that you feel supported and welcomed to the team.
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Project Management, Lifecycle Manager, Assistant Lifecycle Manager, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Asset Management, Asset Manager, Building Services, Graduate Surveyor, PFI, Private Finance Initiative, Construction Manager, etc,
Ref: 103 516