Project Manager - Remote/Bristol 3 months-(possible extension)
Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest names in the Communications Sector?
Role: Technical Delivery Specialist
Contract - 3 months (possible extension)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Bristol or Birmingham
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives.
Working in a highly complex fast paced environment the Project Manager is responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects ensuring they have a valid business benefit, deliver on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and transition into operations.
You will manage a virtual team of up to 100 people, including a number of 3rd party Suppliers, providing strong leadership across a number of Projects, depending on size and complexity.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the Organisation to shape the Projects and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
What we'll need from you:
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products and services.
- Professional Experience delivering medium to large projects ( £5m) within a Gated Project Governance process.
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levels
What you'll be doing:
- Leading - Coordinating virtual teams ( 100), working with external partners and suppliers, to deliver against business objectives.
- Influencing - Using business and domain expertise to affect project outcomes
- Planning - E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
- Negotiating - Interlocking project with dependencies and dependant projects, securing prioritisation and alignment as required.
- Driving - E2E ownership of project. Ensure delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Governing - responsible for project governance, budget management ( £5m), risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Reporting - Provides reports to time and standard as directed by PMO, socilaising within key stakeholder groups.
- Collaborating - working across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
- Communicating - working across the stakeholder group, and up to Director level, visibly owning delivery, change and engagement for the project.
- Bold Decision Maker
- Collaborative Partner
- Commercial Thinker
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!