Our client, a market leading multi-national technology company are looking for a Project Manager, to join them on a customer based project based in Knutsford. The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
Leads a project team in delivering custom development solutions, or for leading a project team in the Maintenance and Support of an application or set of applications using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to project charter or contract. This specialty has overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables. This specialty manages project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements, including IBM and Client employees and 3rd party vendors. This specialty requires experience with PM methodologies. They are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the Client.
- Responsible for the leadership and delivery of projects, requiring significant effort in business and technology project management, whilst ensuring a consistent high standard of integrated change across the bank.
- Take end-to-end ownership of all aspects of project delivery to meet the demands of the strategic roadmap for the business.
- Be accountable to the Programme Manager for quality and control of all services provided to them. In so doing, identify and manage all relevant Principal and Key Risk types within with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Manage stakeholders via standard communications.
Overall accountability and end-to-end delivery management for a set of related initiatives as defined by our business and portfolio framework.
- Banking/Financial Services experience