We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced “end to end” Project Manager to join our team. Coming from a background where you have proven experience in an environment where you have championed IT enabled Project Management, the successful candidate will provide proactive and disciplined delivery of business projects, including technology change as required alongside delivery of projects on time and within budget ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and content.The Role
Ensuring there is a valid Business Case for projects to proceed and co-ordinating activities/resources required for the project and produce a Project Initiation Document (PID). You will prepare and maintain RAID Logs and set up remainder of the project office.
Manage the production of the required products and monitor project activities/resource availability on a day-to-day basis, track financials. Maintaining the project plan, capturing actual costs and re-plan as necessary and deliver projects to agreed costs and timescales and ensure the project remains on schedule and within budget. Liaising with outsource suppliers, account managers, and keep the project team and interested parties informed of progress, plans, and issues. Obtain formal agreement to close project, including lessons learnt, follow on actions and recommendations. Manage any follow-on actions as appropriate.The Candidate
We are looking for someone with strong project management disciplines (e.g., Prince2, APM, Agile) and with a proven track record of leading a number of multi-stream projects concurrently. Experience in managing a a team of people, change management, and projects in a financial service or regulated environment and will be confident in liaising with stakeholders, clients, and management.
Has competencies in and around delivery of projects related to online transactional, client portal/extranet, general publish/brochureware, CMS. Knowledge of the full project life cycle with excellent planning, budget, organisational skills, a high level of attention to detail. Make decisions quickly taking into to consideration the risks, issues and dependencies. Will take responsibility for own projects, to meet tight deadlines and work as part of the team.As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering Day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 015