As our project and change management specialist, you will work across the Hallmark business to lead, manage, mobilise, track and report on a transformational project and change management programme that will impact our operations and ways of working.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide project and change expertise to the business, applying and developing methodologies and governance appropriately.
• Manage every stage of the project including initiation, planning and development across budget management, research, launch, monitoring and controlling
• Provide support and guidance to the project team and stakeholders on project and change initiatives.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring all relevant parties are appropriately informed.
• Influencing others to practice project/change management principles and ways of working.
• Proactively monitor, track and review each item of change, ensuring effective timely communication and provision of information throughout the project, change and development lifecycle.
• Maintaining effective monitoring and controls throughout the project or change lifetime, to achieve agreed quality, costs and time constraints.
• Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise, mitigating the impact of risks and issues to time, budget and resources.
• Manage the effective transition to ‘business as usual’ and project closure activities.
Project Manager Requirements:
We’ll be looking to you to keep the project on time, on budget and keep us focussed on our objectives. A skilled people leader, resourceful and flexible in your approach, to be successful you will need to demonstrate:
• You’ve achieved/working towards Prince2 foundation qualification and ideally educated to degree level or equivalent practical business related knowledge.
• Previous experience of managing projects and/or business change initiatives using recognised principles, methodologies and techniques, within a retail/FMCG/commercial business.
• Experience working with stakeholders across multiple functions and levels of seniority.
• You’re self-motivated and looking to apply initiative, rather than relying on governance and process, to make your mark.
• You understand people, have excellent influencing skills and be a skilled communicator, evidencing experience of flexing style and methods for different audiences.
• You’re at ease in a fast paced environment with change, high levels of resilience and comfortable with navigating through ambiguity.
• You’re a curious, problem solver, with experience of applying practical business knowledge and considering the broader impact of decisions.
• You’re organised, resilient, and comfortable with ambiguity and have high level of attention to detail.
About Hallmark Cards Plc:
Here at Hallmark, we play a unique role in expressing friendship, family and love. For over 100 years we’ve been creating greeting products that help connect people. We are proud to be a family-owned business and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance.
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
• Competitive salary
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Annual bonus scheme
• Health cashback scheme
• Pension benefit
• Flexible working opportunities - including working from home opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
Location: BD4 6HN
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract - 6 to 12 months
You may have experience of the following: Retail Project Manager, Retail Change Manager, Business Change, Retail Programme Manager, Project Manager, Area Retail Manager, Project Management, Retail Innovation Manager, FMCG, etc.
Ref: 103 442