Manpower are looking for a Project Manager who can work from home for a permanent position with an immediate start.
To ensure the effective planning and delivery of services to clients through the provision of efficient and organised project management. This role involves working across functions, across teams and covers all solutions ensuring detailed project planning and project management support is available to several complex client projects at the same time (of varying sizes).
The role is can be remote if required. There may be a requirement for initial training on site in our London office and also the possibility of the requirement to attend some team events in person as and when required. Covid-19 and government guideline dependent.
Over a portfolio of several projects both Career Transition and Talent Solutions these are:
* Chairs and orchestrates internal and external Project Kick off calls using provided Project Management templates/governance through all phases of project life cycle - initiation, planning, execution, and closure
* After project kick-off calls - drives efficient delivery of projects ensuing delivery to budget, time and quality
o chairing weekly/bi-weekly project calls with internal and external clients
o maintaining action, RAID and risk logs throughout project life cycle
o ensuring milestones are either adhered to or the project scope revised - proactive in chasing deadlines across all parties
o presents project health overview to internal stakeholders and to client on a quarterly basis
o conducts Lessons Learned review at end of project including margin/budget/evaluation considerations
o seeks out efficiencies wherever possible throughout the project and reports these to Operations Management Team
* Liaises with clients, dealing with project related requirements, enquiries and issues
* Overseas complex multi-site project delivery linking with the Heads of Client Delivery (HOCD) and CST (Candidate Support Teams) Team Leaders
* Monitors project resourcing linking with CST to ensure all Associate resource requirements are met
* Checks associate consultant invoices, approves those within authorisation limit
* Tracks project profitability and reports variances from expected levels
* Assists in the collation and presentation of business data (delegating to Project Administrator support where appropriate to do this)
* Orders, administers, sets up online, scores and tracks psychometric tool usage
* Enters client project activity onto RightTrack (billing and client management system) ensuring all billings are accurate and timely
* Completes and checks forecast tracker spreadsheet
* Shares learning and new ideas across the UK Operations team (including global colleagues where appropriate).