#Care to join us?
We are looking for Project Support Officer to join our friendly and welcoming team here at Hft. This is your chance to make a real difference to people's lives.Location:
Central Support ServicesSalary / hourly rate:
Full TimeHours per week:
07/07/2022What will you be doing?
Supporting the ICT department to effectively establish, plan, manage, deliver and control ICT programmes and projects in line with the ICT project framework.What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible.We offer
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 25 days holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- We ask all our teams to take advantage of the Covid-19 vaccination, which is offered to frontline support workers as a priority group.
We strongly encourage all colleagues to remain fully vaccinated as part of our wider infection control procedures. This includes Central Support Services colleagues as they may be required to visit services as part of their work and/or work alongside colleagues who do.
Find your place with us and change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
You may have experience of the following: Project Support Officer, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Social Care, Project Management, Voluntary Sector, Not For Profit, Administrator, Engagement, Participation etc.
Ref: 133 691