Project Support Officer
- Job Reference: 102341
- Date Posted: 27 August 2021
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: York
- Salary: £18,278
- Sector: Charity and Not For Profit
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Support Officer, within our aspire2lead team reporting to the Aspire2Lead Project Manager.
Aspire2Lead (A2L) is an exciting project that supports women to achieve their potential and contribute to the growth of businesses in the York and North Yorkshire LEP.
Project Support Officer Responsibilities:
• To support the Project Leader with the day-to-day running of the project by maintaining project records, preparing monthly and ad hoc management information reports and conducting compliance checks on all paperwork submitted.
• To support the compilation of ESF funding claims to Managing Authority, collating and checking internal project and partner claims.
• To support the project team to liaise with partners and referral agencies dealing with daily communications via email, telephone and face-to-face and providing registration and support at engagement activities, events and meetings.
• To maintain the project database accurately recording information and evidence that is collected.
• If you are interested in this position, we are looking for someone with office experience and be used to dealing with a variety of tasks on a daily basis.
Project Support Officer Requirements:
• Used to communicating with a range of stakeholders via email, face-to-face and over the telephone.
• Experience of accurately logging information and passing on messages
• IT proficient, including competent use of Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook
• Some experience of presenting data and reporting
• Experience of working with partner organisations
• Experience of working on European funded project
• Experience of working with management information system.
The Opportunity Centre, part of the aspire-igen group, is committed to helping individuals, organisations and communities succeed through learning and work. We have a strong track record of successfully delivering government funded initiatives and contracts including ESF contracts and Study Programmes. We are also a provider of advice and support services to young people and adults in the Yorkshire and Humber area.
Location: York – Covering the York and North Yorkshire LEP Area
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37 hrs per week
Salary: £18,278 per annum
In the event that a sufficient volume of suitable applications is received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested
No Agencies Please
You may have experience of the following: Project Support Officer, Project Coordinator, Programme Coordinator, Project Officer, Charity, Third Sector, Not for Profit, Program Coordinator, etc.
Ref: 102 341