Due to rapid expansion within PIB Group we are looking for a part time Property Lawyer to support our legal department. Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
To provide specialised legal support to the PIB property team and manage the group’s legal risks across its property portfolio both in the UK and Europe. The role will entail drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all applicable legal documents relating to the group’s property portfolio including leases, licenses, and break notices.
- Law degree
- 3-6PQE+ experience working as a commercial property lawyer in the UK. Both in-house and private practice lawyers may apply.
- Experience of an in-house commercial property legal function and its role within the wider business.
- Excellent prior training required (leading national law firm or large corporate essential).
- Excellent project management skills and strong team ethic.
- Process and organisational skills also key.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation impacting on the commercial property sector.
- Ability to juggle competing work-flows and tight deadlines on a day to day basis.
- Self-starter, pro-active, ability to work with minimal supervision, good with competing deadlines and a strong ability to balance commercial and legal risk.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 100 867